Art, Business, Motherhood, Life, Sharing What I've Learned ~ Blogging about finding balance and enjoying every minute of it

Jewelry Design By Kila Rohner

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Faves and Finds

I always run across handmade items that I cannot stop thinking about. I've decided to do a weekly post featuring these finds.
This Fridays Faves and Finds are focusing on Zipper Pouches! I just love them and can never have too many. How about you?

Here are some favorite finds:
This beautiful Spring Leaf pouch ($14US) is from OriginalMischief on Etsy
And I love this Petite Wristlet ($19.99US) by Janine King Designs on Etsy mainly because I'm a big fan of the artwork of the artist she collaborates with: Megan Duncanson of Madart on Etsy
This zipper pouch in black and white with a hot pink interior ($13US) by Jenna Belle Designs on Etsy is just the right size(check out her awesome blog too if your a fan of sewing (It's A Sewing Life):
 And finally an awesome pleated floral pouch ($22US) from A Stones Throw on Etsy who also has awesome wallets:

You can never have enough of these and this is such a small selection of the abundance of wonderful creations available on Etsy.  Just log in and search Coin purse, zipper pouch, wristlet...and check out the selection.


Next Friday Finds will be on Wall Art. Do you have some favorite artists you'd like me to include? 
Add your nominations in the comment thread below and I'll choose some of my favorites.

8 comments:

Fen said...

I love JennaBelle designs the most. I have one of her coin purses and use it all the time :D It matches my apron...lol

Ellen said...

Oh, thanks so much for the feature! Looks like I'm in good company.

For wall art, I just discovered these inspirational dog prints. So cute! http://www.etsy.com/shop/goingplaces2

Monique said...

Thanks SO much for the feature! Lots more to come - my fabric finally arrived from Australia :) I'm doing a happy dance!

http://originalmischief.blogspot.com

Monique xx

ginny said...

Love this post Kila! I have an obsession with zippy pouches and your featured choices are superb!

Jen said...

The wristlet featuring Madart is really cool. I want the laptop bag with the same artwork ;)

I love the paintings by Jennifer Lommers http://www.etsy.com/shop/jenlo262

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

Great finds...that's a good idea to have a day a week to post some great finds on Etsy.I found you from a list of blogs on Etsy.I will become a follow!I invite you to come and visit me!

Unknown said...

Post BeadedEmbellishments.etsy.com

She's a great jeweler and I won one of her giveaways - the earrings are beautiful

Unknown said...

I would also love to be featured:

chelsearainbow.etsy.com