Art, Business, Motherhood, Life, Sharing What I've Learned ~ Blogging about finding balance and enjoying every minute of it

Jewelry Design By Kila Rohner

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seen & Heard Thursdays Quotes, Inspirations, Aspirations, Declarations

 These are so fun. Feel free to comment and add your own.
Charlie on Twitter~   "Time for a cup of tea.... in a land where coffee is king !"
Abby on Twitter~
"I should get back into working out. I don't want to, so probably won't, but I should all the same." 

Fashion Quotes on Twitter~
“Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.” Coco Chanel

Dalai Lama on Twitter~
"As well as restraining ourselves from negative thoughts and emotions, we need to cultivate and reinforce our positive qualities."

Vicki Diane on Facebook ~
"This worked for me today. To become calmer in our lives.
A tv Doc this a.m said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish what you start.
So far Ive finished off a bottle of Sangria, a bottle of Bubbly,
bodle of Baileys -butle of wum, pockage of nits, tha mainder of my Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins,
the res of the chezescke & bix a ...chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now.
Hippy Mundy All !"

  
Jeanette on Facebook ~  
"Facebook is like hangin out naked in a creepy guy's overcrowded hot tub while he tapes it. Twitter is like peeing into a vast ocean of word." -Jon Roy

 KB on Facebook~ 
‎"When I get there, then I'll be happy" is not a productive mind set because unless you are happy, you cannot get there." Abe-Hicks.

No comments: