Art, Business, Motherhood, Life, Sharing What I've Learned ~ Blogging about finding balance and enjoying every minute of it

Jewelry Design By Kila Rohner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Spring! Starting the Day off Right

First of all, Happy Spring!
I just had to share my breakfast (it looks so pretty). Yes, not the most important occasion but a great way to begin my day.  Frozen Gluten Free Waffles (Trader Joes), plain unsweetened yogurt, agave nectar and berries! Mmm, good!  

Spring is here and in Southern California we are just getting some light showers, birds are busy twittering away and flowers are beginning to bloom.  It seems everyone is enjoying the slight but lovely changes coming about. Just took these pictures in my back yard this morning:

Hope you enjoy this Spring 2011 and enjoyed having a peek at my breakfast!