Art, Business, Motherhood, Life, Sharing What I've Learned ~ Blogging about finding balance and enjoying every minute of it

Jewelry Design By Kila Rohner

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Come Visit me Friday 8/6 at the Bernardo Winery

I'll be showing my designs and they will be available for purchase at the Bernardo Winery Farmers Market on Friday August 6, 2010 from 9am-noon and in the evening from 4-8PM.
So much to do there: Stroll through the Village Shops, dine at Cafe Merlot and grab some fresh locally grown produce. Wine tasting and live music in the evening!
If you cannot make it check out my schedule on my website at Kilarohner.com
Look forward to seeing you there!
~~~
Update : Went well. Photo's of my display below (next time I will remember the sunscreen). First image set up for Farmers Market and second image I moved my set up around the corner for the First Friday Market. It was a lovely setting. Butterflies where even fluttering about around me.  I will be at the Farmers Market again on August 20th from 9am-12 noon.

No comments: