Art, Business, Motherhood, Life, Sharing What I've Learned ~ Blogging about finding balance and enjoying every minute of it

Jewelry Design By Kila Rohner

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Front Page Feature Temptress Necklace on Etsy

Wednesday evening I was thrilled to receive emails and messages from all my Sweet Etsy friends informing me that they had spotted my necklace featured on Etsy's Front Page. My shop received over 500 visits! No sales but lots of hearts so you just never know.  Here is a clip of the Front Page:
Thanks sweets for nominating my necklace! You can find lots of sweet creations by checking out my friends shops, The Daily Sweets.  And to find out what the Sweets are up to check out the Official Blog and follow for updates.

1 comment:

Studio Cat B said...

How do you take the screen shot? I want to do this when I'm front page too.